Please fill out the form below for Internet and Phone service issues. A technical support representative will be in touch with you shortly. If you have an existing open ticket you may contact email@example.com for any additional information or follow up. Please provide your ticket number in the subject line.
During severe weather please check the Nextlink Internet home page “Network Status” for any potential outages in your area before submitting a ticket. Updates will be provided there. If the outage is clear in your area and you still have service issues please follow the steps below to power cycle your equipment. If the issue remains after power cycling, open a ticket here.
How to power cycle:
- Locate the POE box. This is the small box that is located where the cable comes out of the wall and goes into it, then a second cable comes out and goes to your router port 1.
- Remove the power cable from the POE.
- Remove both ethernet cables from the POE.
- Let it sit for 45 seconds.
- Add power back to the POE only. Wait 10 seconds, then re-insert the cable from the wall to the side of the POE that says POE.
- Wait 30 seconds, then re-insert the cable from the router.
- If after one minute from the time your equipment starts back up you still have no service, open a ticket by filling out the form below.