NEXTLINK PROTECTION PLAN
If you have a service issue, we’ve got you covered.
The Nextlink Protection Plan is an optional monthly feature that can be added to any new or existing Nextlink accounts. The plan covers the cost of the service call and any repair and/or replacement needed for damaged wiring, jacks, and/or equipment that were previously installed by a Nextlink technician.
Why Do You Need It?
Things like everyday wear and tear can cause damage to the wiring, jacks and/or equipment in your home. The monthly fee you pay for Nextlink service(s) does not cover these types of repairs. With the Protection Plan, for a low monthly fee, you won’t have to pay for these types of unexpected repairs. The protection plan will also cover factors outside of Nextlink’s control, like weather damage.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Residential Protection Plan = $4.99/month
- Business Protection Plan = $6.99/month
- Commercial Protection Plan = $9.99/month
What Is Covered?
- Standard service call, labor, and material cost to send out a technician for issues within the wiring, jacks and/or equipment if deemed necessary after the standard troubleshooting process with Nextlink Technical Support.
- Diagnostic work to determine where the problem is located.
- Cost to repair and/or replace any CONNECTED and ACTIVE wiring, jacks and/or equipment (from the demarcation point up to and including the equipment) that develop service problems – ONLY if they were installed and/or activated by Nextlink.