Launch Your Nextlink Career
We bring the high-speed Internet and phone experience to the underserved markets of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Illinois. We make a difference in the lives of everyone we serve, whether it is an online student, a work-at-home family, or large enterprises such as ISDs, higher education, or government entities. Take a look below at our different career offerings and send us your resume today!
- Full-time work with overtime available
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with a match
- Training provided
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and holidays
- Voluntary life insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Do what’s right
- Act with integrity
- Treat people with respect
- Continuously improve
- Commit to continuously learning and teaching
- Embrace change as the only path forward
- Dare to be transparent
- Communicate candidly, and in a direct manner
- Make vision and plan clear to you team
- Have the will to operate without boundaries
- Be willing to share and admit mistakes for learning
- Be performance driven
- Have an intense competitive edge
- Always challenge for the best performance
- Always search for the best people
- Set stretch targets; be accountable for results
- Be fact and data based; measuring progress & results
- Encourage the freedom to disagree
- Recognize and reward progress & performance
- Be externally aware
- Be subscriber driven
- Understand the competitors relative to ourselves
- Lean into action
- Maintain the highest level of urgency
- Take the initiative
- Accept calculated risks without fear of failure
- Build supportive teams with decisive leadership
- Avoid bureaucracy; focus on being lean, agile & flexible
Nextlink Internet (the Company) intends to help provide a safe and drug-free work environment for our clients and our employees. With this goal in mind, the Company has established a policy for existing and future employees.
The Company explicitly prohibits:
The use, possession, solicitation for, or sale of narcotics or other illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription medication without a prescription on Company or customer premises or while performing an assignment.
Being impaired or under the influence of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from the Company or customer premises, if such impairment or influence adversely affects the employee’s work performance, the safety of the employee or of others, or puts at risk the Company’s reputation.
Possession, use, solicitation for, or sale of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from the Company or customer premises, if such activity or involvement adversely affects the employee’s work performance, the safety of the employee or of others, or puts at risk the Company’s reputation.
The presence of any detectable amount of prohibited substances in the employee’s system while at work, while on the premises of the company or its customers, or while on company business. “Prohibited substances” include illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription drugs not taken in accordance with a prescription given to the employee.