Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing is open to current Nextlink Tower Hosts who refer new customers to Nextlink Internet who are then successfully installed. This drawing is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Nextlink Internet’s employees and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor is Nextlink Internet (“Sponsor”), located at 95 Parker Oaks Lane, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087. Sponsor will conduct the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing.
- Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing Entry Period: This promotion begins on July 1, 2022 at 8:00 AM CST and ends on September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, eligible customer referrals must be installed the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing by submitting new customer referrals to Nextlink. Referrals can be submitted online or by phone by the Tower Host or the referred customer can state they were referred when signing up for Nextlink Internet service. Every eligible referral who is installed during the entry period will count as one entry into the drawing. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.NOTE: Eligible referrals must live within a Nextlink service area and cannot be a current Nextlink customer. There is no limit to how many eligible referrals will be counted as entries into the drawing. Referrals for current customers, or customers who are installed within the entry period who have no documentation of referral are not eligible. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: There will be three (3) prizes in the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing. The first entry drawn will be the Gold Winner, the second entry drawn will be the Silver Winner, and the third entry drawn will be the Bronze Winner. The Winners of the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing (the “Winners”) will receive one of the following prizes based on their drawn order. The Gold Winner will receive a 75” TV valued at no less than $1,000. The Silver Winner will receive a Dyson Vacuum valued at no less than $500. The Bronze Winner will receive an iPad valued at no less than $350. Each Winner is eligible for one prize only. If an additional entry is drawn for a Winner, that entry will be voided and another entry will be drawn. The actual/appraised prize values may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prizes shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. The Winners, upon acceptance of the prize, are solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winners shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winners request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winners by email and phone within ten (10) business days following Winners selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winners 1) fail to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) are found ineligible, or 3) do not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing) by the Winners are upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF A WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your name, photo, image, statements about the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winners based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Nextlink Internet Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Nextlink Internet, 95 Parker Oaks Lane, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087. Requests must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
- By referring new customers to Nextlink for the Super Summer Tower Host Prize Drawing, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.