Report a service issue
We are here and ready to assist you.
Open a Service Ticket
Before you contact support for connectivity issues…
Step 1: Have you checked the Network Status Page for known outages?
During severe weather please check the Network Status Page for any potential outages in your area before submitting a ticket. Updates will be provided there. If the outage is clear in your area and you still have service issues please follow the steps below to power cycle your equipment. If the issue remains after power cycling, open a ticket by completing the form below.
STEP 2: Have you power cycled your equipment?
- Locate the POE (Power Over Ethernet) box. This is the small box that is connected to the cable that comes out of the wall. A second cable comes out of it and goes to your router port 1.
- Remove the power cable from the POE.
- Remove both ethernet cables from the POE.
- Let it sit for 45 seconds.
- Add power back to the POE only. Wait 10 seconds, then re-insert the cable from the wall to the side of the POE that says POE.
- Wait 30 seconds, then re-insert the cable from the router.
- If after one minute from the time your equipment starts back up you still have no service, open a ticket by filling out the form below.
STEP 3: Submit a Service Ticket
Please fill out the form below for Internet and Phone service issues OR you would like to upgrade your plan speeds. A technical support representative will be in touch with you shortly. If you have an existing open ticket you may contact email@example.com for any additional information or follow up. Please provide your ticket number in the subject line.